SKG Skeleton buckets for excavators with 1 up to 45t / 2200 to 99000 lbs in different widths and volumes, with varying distances between the screening tubes, lightweight yet robust buckets made of HB 400 steel for sorting material, e.g. gravel from rocks, optionally with additional filter inlay, teeth and as heavy duty version.
- The bucket can also be manufactured to be used with Compactor and vibrating unit, and can have horizontal or vertical grid.
- Filter inlay in sizes 25x25, 30x30 och 40x40 is possible to mount in the bucket.
- The bucket is very useful as back-filling bucket.
- Customizable distances between the screening tubes.
- Possible to use in combination with a Compactor.
- The skeleton bucket is also available as Backhoe bucket and Trench bucket.
The bucket is available from 700mm width with S30 for excavators just below 1t, up to 2000mm width and 1400 liters with S80/B30.